This album was chosen as one of the best albums of the year by l'Express, Libération and Le Monde and was awarded with the "Grand Prix du Disques de l'Académie Charles Cros. (previously only awarded to the record Com Que Voz by Amália Rodrigues). Once again Mísia broke new ground combining for the first time on a Fado record the piano (Carlos Azevedo) with the Portuguese guitar (Ricardo Rocha). Also for the first time the music and poetry of Sílvio Rodrigues are sung accompanied by a Portuguese guitar.
Grand Prix of the Academie Charles Cros, France.
01. Unicórnio (4'03)
02. Mistérios do Fado (Intro) (0'41)
03. Mistérios do Fado (3'30)
04. Órfão de um Sonho Suspenso (4'15)
05. Coração Bateu Três Vezes (2'16)
06. Veste de Noite Este Quarto (2'28)
07. Penélope (4'17)
08. Adeus ao Vento (3'08)
09. Ciúmes de um Coração Operário (2'55)
10. Algum Dia (3'04)
11. O Ás da Sueca (3'33)
12. Só um Fado (5'12)
13. Unicórnio (Version Espagnole) (4'03)